- User must navigate several pages before starting post.
- Colorblind users will have difficulty distinguishing what fields are required.
- User may not understand that green fields indicate required fields.
- Users may have to navigate several pages after they finish their post.
- Breadcrumbs only provide a link back to the start page.
- Fields have little spacing between them.
- Some messages appear out of context and are redundant (ex: “your posting willexpire from the site in 45 days”).
- Publish and Completed screen are heavy in text and difficult to read.
- There are no features for mobile devices.
- Reduce the number of pages loads required before and after posting.
- Use other visual cues (other than color) to indicate required and error fields.
- Place all messages in context.
- Simplify publish and complete pages.
- Require all users to have an account but preserve anonymity.
Previous: Design/Style Analysis